Product and price are important considerations in the selection of an employee benefits program. Mike Morrissey, founding principal of Morrissey Insurance, brings more to his clients than hard numbers. His years of experience have helped establish his firm as a fully qualified insurance agency with an emphasis on employee benefits health programs.
“People come to us because we stay on top of the issues that affect them, whether these issues be legislative changes or subtle underwriting shifts. We act as advisors to companies buying health programs that want to deal with more than just insurance sales people. They want to work with an agency that has long-standing relationships with insurance providers, so they can tap into the right program for their employees.”
“We’ve built our reputation as a company that knows the insurance industry. I’m always gratified to hear, ‘Ask Morrissey Insurance,’ when a client has an employee benefit question.”
Mike is a graduate of the University of Nevada, Reno and has been a resident of Las Vegas for more than 60 years. He is licensed in property, casualty, life, and health.
His professional affiliations include:
- National Association of Life Underwriters
- Southern Nevada Association of Underwriters
- Professional Insurance Association (past board member)
His community involvement includes:
- Opportunity Village (past chairman)
- R&R Foundation Board
- Nevada Community Foundation
- Bishop Gorman High School Advisory Board
- Graduate of Leadership Las Vegas Program, Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce (vice chairman, chairman, past chairman)
- Bank of Nevada, founding member and board of directors